Cleaners Job Description
General Cleaners Ltd. is a company established in 1992, with over 25 years of experience in the cleaning industry. We currently employ over 300 employees as part of our team to service our estimeed clients across Malta and Gozo.
We are looking for cleaners to join our team and have the opportunity to learn and expand their carrier within the company. General Cleaners is an equal opportunity employer that value diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
What we’re looking for
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transports waste bags and replenish with clean waste bags.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Family friendly working hours, to establish a work-life balance.
- Competitive remuneration based on skill and experience.
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression within the company.
- Assistance in obtaining work permits and relocation.
- Transport to clients offered by the company.
- Paid training will be provided to meet the desired competence level in performing duties.
- On-the-job insurance that covers all our employees.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
If selected, you will be working at our clients premises. You will need to travel either directly to our clients premises or to our offices in Luqa and we will provide you with the transport from then on.
This is an open call for a full-time or part-time position. We have family-friendly measures and provide flexible employment options to help you work around your family with agreed hours and/or days.