Housekeeper Job Description
General Cleaners Ltd. is a company established in 1992, with over 25 years of experience in the cleaning industry. We currently employ over 300 employees as part of our team to service our estimeed clients across Malta and Gozo.
We are looking for cleaners to join our team and have the opportunity to learn and expand their carrier within the company. General Cleaners is an equal opportunity employer that value diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
What we’re looking for
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
Compensation & Benefits
- Family friendly working hours, to establish a work-life balance.
- Competitive remuneration based on skill and experience.
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression within the company.
- Assistance in obtaining work permits and relocation.
- Transport to clients offered by the company.
- Paid training will be provided to meet the desired competence level in performing duties.
- On-the-job insurance that covers all our employees.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
If selected, you will be working at our clients premises. You will need to travel either directly to our clients premises or to our offices in Luqa and we will provide you with the transport from then on.
This is an open call for a full-time or part-time position. We have family-friendly measures and provide flexible employment options to help you work around your family with agreed hours and/or days.