Window Cleaner Job Description
General Cleaners Ltd. is a company established in 1992, with over 25 years of experience in the cleaning industry. We currently employ over 300 employees as part of our team to service our estimeed clients across Malta and Gozo.
We are looking for cleaners to join our team and have the opportunity to learn and expand their carrier within the company. General Cleaners is an equal opportunity employer that value diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
What we’re looking for
- Clean windows on both high-rise and low-rise buildings
- Removing dirt and grime from windows and glass surfaces using a non-abrasive glass cleaning solution, water, and rubber squeegee blades
- Ensuring that all window cleaning and lift equipment are in good working order
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is adequately stocked with window cleaning supplies at all times
- Clean interior and exterior glass
- Work on ladders up to multiple stories high
- Assemble and disassemble scaffolding as needed
- Operate a power washer
- Washing windows
- Previous experience is considered as an asset.
- Experience operating a cherry pickup and valid driver’s license is considered a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Family friendly working hours, to establish a work-life balance.
- Competitive remuneration based on skill and experience.
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression within the company.
- Assistance in obtaining work permits and relocation.
- Transport to clients offered by the company.
- Paid training will be provided to meet the desired competence level in performing duties.
- On-the-job insurance that covers all our employees.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
If selected, you will be working at our clients premises. You will need to travel either directly to our clients premises or to our offices in Luqa and we will provide you with the transport from then on.
This is an open call for a full-time or part-time position. We have family-friendly measures and provide flexible employment options to help you work around your family with agreed hours and/or days.